BerzerkRO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official BerzerkRO Community Board (Forum)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Customs and other things.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity

Customs and other things. Empty
PostSubject: Customs and other things.   Customs and other things. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:01 am

i have questions and a statement .

1 when will we have any customs ive been on server for 7 or 8 days , every1 says soon soon soon , do you guys mean soon as in a few days or soon as in a few months ?

2 Pvp.. pvp at izlude is a horible idea , they can drink ygg seads and crap , never die , warp out of the town when in trouble so they dont loose rank, and it doesnt even show when theres people in the room ? or the town . i think you have gvg or pgvg on but not pvp , at any rate that realy needs to be fixed. Guild_vs2 is a great pvp room.

3 gold room has an issue to . you cant @go out or b wing out you cant fly wing around or warp around . can you atleast enable @go so you dont have to relog every time and maybe at the leaste add fly wings ?

4 Commands just a couple other commands added or maybe 3 @who @whereis @ii
there all helpfull and realy cant be abused in any wey.

Now im not saying all this to be an idiot or sarcastic but the wey everything is right now , what you have is a beta server till a bunch of customs are implemented and other things are fixed. i stil feel its a great server , but not much fun cause of the reasons ive stated above. just hope yas start a time line as to when things will be done .

1 last thing . and this is to all of staff . its not fair speeking a language other then english while publisizing an event , ive been told there was an event but didnt no cause i only speek english . this isnt fair . they wana do private flocking events for there buddies it can come out of there own pocket .

i also saw a gm spawning shit like maya purple in town so there friend can get the card . , if your going to do that spawn a bunch in a field and ANOUNCE IT IN ENGLISH so every1 has a chance. im not saying this is a corrupt server but your walking on ice...
Back to top Go down
kouch

kouch

PostSubject: Re: Customs and other things.   Customs and other things. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:16 am

1 last thing . and this is to all of staff . its not fair speeking a language other then english while publisizing an event , ive been told there was an event but didnt no cause i only speek english . this isnt fair . they wana do private flocking events for there buddies it can come out of there own pocket .

Eh, I agree with that. you guys should speak english all the time ^^, even though i speak tagalog, i still suggest u guys should speak english so everybody can understand. Its pretty unfair for them yoi know :D

Pvp.. pvp at izlude is a horible idea , they can drink ygg seads and crap , never die , warp out of the town when in trouble so they dont loose rank, and it doesnt even show when theres people in the room ? or the town . i think you have gvg or pgvg on but not pvp , at any rate that realy needs to be fixed. Guild_vs2 is a great pvp room.

I agree about the pvp thing, you guys should disable warping from pvp room to another place. :D
Back to top Go down
R e D

PostSubject: Re: Customs and other things.   Customs and other things. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:10 am

1. Me and some other GM's and most specially the administrator is fixing it. To be honest,the customs are already released. But I'm not sure if the customs have their different effects. And Its true that the custom items will be release soon! Soon because the the scripter and the admin is fixing the quest npc for the custom items and adding effects on the custom weapons and making other things to be release. And that means there will be a big update. Thats how as far I've seen because of what the way the admin speak when we discuss. makes me soo excited!

2. I agree on the map Guild_vs2. And using YGG or any other healing item is ok because this is High Rate Server and not Super High Rate. If you want that the admin will nerf/disable healing item,it would make other classes useless (e.g Champ). So there are reasons why the admin should able using healing items.

3. Yes,I agree on the Gold Room. The admin should able player to use Fly Wing,@go & Butterfly Wing. And just like what I suggest to the admin is to remove the healing skill of the monster Dark Priest at the gold room. Its too annoying right? Imagine,it heals 30k of its HP. :bounce:

4. @who2 is already implemented so @who is kinda useless at all.

5. I totally agree on this part,it is not really fair to other players that can't understand our language. Just like what admin answered to me that this server is International server. So to all the Game Masters out there that disobeying this number one rule that you Game Masters should speak in English. Even though our grammar is wrong we still try our best to communicate to others. Your not gonna lost anything but at least try to speak on English.

6. I have seen this last night that someone summoned Thanatos in the middle of prontera although I was too slow to get some screen shot (SS) to show some proofs to the administrator. So please,don't let the players think that this server is corrupt. Please don't destroy what the administrator built. Be fair. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Trinity

PostSubject: pvp   Customs and other things. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:33 pm

Lissen pvp is NOT fair when people can spam ygg non stop expecialy pally class, ? how do you realy expect to have a fair pvp with them working. you need to think about it . gig boxes 9% fine ygg's with 50 or 100% heal is NOT and i repeat NOT a good idea concidering theres a pvp ladder. sinx is another class they just back slide spam attack spam back up spam .. its stupid and not fair to the rest of the classes that can only hold a few COUGH mage COUGH sniper COUGH ninja... just cause this is high rate doesnt mean its right , what does high rate have anything to do with players sipping on ygg seads ? absolutly nothing . got a better idea make a ygg room and a no heal room . players can choose where to go ..

please put some thought into this before replying . ty
Back to top Go down
Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Customs and other things.   Customs and other things. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:41 pm

[/quote] 6. I have seen this last night that someone summoned Thanatos in the middle of prontera although I was too slow to get some screen shot (SS) to show some proofs to the administrator. So please,don't let the players think that this server is corrupt. Please don't destroy what the administrator built. Be fair. :bounce:[/quote]

ok let me tell you right now right here , by gms helping there friends get items by spawning them EXPECIALY mvp;s IS CORRUPT. GM;S have rules to damm it all and if they cant follow them they need to be removed.

now im not here telling you your job but if you expect players to see this and support your server your HIGHLY mistaken . lissen th is is no joke .. dont make light of it by saying :[/quote] dont let players think that this server is corrupt[/quote]

cause by you doing it it is . players arent stupid , if im wrong they will tell me unless its a player that benifited from this travisty...
Back to top Go down
R e D

PostSubject: Re: Customs and other things.   Customs and other things. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:45 pm

Hey, first of all don't blame me because I'm not a GM. Second, there are different classes that we think that its too weak thats why Ygg is implemented. Just like what I've said, this is a High Rate Server so it do need Ygg. If a sinx backslide on you, then don't get pissed. Let him/her waste his Ygg because I'm pretty sure there will be a time that the administrator will decide on it. So as of now,we can't do anything but to keep on using it. <_<

Your not the only one who likes nerfing Ygg,I know there are many players who likes to nerf it. So theres always a good and bad reasons why this is implemented. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Trinity

PostSubject: ..   Customs and other things. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:37 pm

Red seriously STOP replying to this .. this is for the gms's and admin NOT YOU i didnt invite you into this convo nor do i want you into it theres never ANYTHING good about ygg seads usable in pvp on mid high or super high rates rates have fking NOTHING to do with it .
and im sure your all for ygg so like i said i want ADMIN AND GM THOUGHTS not a player that spams it all day long and thinks there king shit cause of it ..

oh yea and ygg is the biggest newbish wey of thinking it will help the weaker class , that just proves to every1 that the server isnt balance.. for those quote wearker classes do something with them to make them stronger every1 can use yggg if that were the case ygg would only be useable for the weaker class and EVERY1 would make the weaker class. dont hide the fking prolbem with ygg fix it .

Last edited by Trinity on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gheiz
Admin
Gheiz

PostSubject: ....   Customs and other things. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:56 pm

Sir I think you are telling me a lie, cuz the server is not yet 7days OLD haha I think we're just 5days? about the customs they are ready only the quest is needed just wait for it
Back to top Go down
http://berzerkro.tk
Trinity

PostSubject: meh   Customs and other things. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:59 pm

Gheiz wrote:
Sir I think you are telling me a lie, cuz the server is not yet 7days OLD haha I think we're just 5days? about the customs they are ready only the quest is needed just wait for it

it was prolby 5 or 6 days a week by the time we finish this spitting contest lawl ..

and seriously whats 2 days ? why would be being here 2 days less or more realy matter when this server has seriouse issues ?

geiz ure the admin speek up about all my thoughts you just spoken about customs in witch i already no .
Back to top Go down
Gheiz
Admin
Gheiz

PostSubject: ...   Customs and other things. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:03 am

ok then please wait cuz we are doing some scripts here its a hard time to make them so please hang on
Back to top Go down
http://berzerkro.tk
R e D

PostSubject: Re: Customs and other things.   Customs and other things. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:16 am

If you'd really don't want me or any other players to reply on your topic. Why don't you just send it as a Private message to the administrator. Rather that wasting your time, crying because of maybe players pawning your because your too slow & weak in using Ygg. Fyi ( For Your Information ) I can still fight without Ygg. Your too much in judging server and a person. If you don't want the server, your free to leave. If you don't like the server, then it means it doesn't suit to you. Your just a 1 player who complaints a lot. The server is just a couple days old. I can invite a person(s) to change you if ever you leave. I can double it or maybe more.

Anyway, its just a waste of time. I'm off to this topic. And for crying out loud, answer the comments of players with sense.

- Off to the topic! -

Bounce!~ :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customs and other things.   Customs and other things. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Customs and other things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BerzerkRO Forum :: BerzerkRO Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: