BerzerkRO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official BerzerkRO Community Board (Forum)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R e D

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:09 pm

First,remove the healing skill of the monster Dark Priest at the Gold Room because it heals too high. It heals its self about 30k. And thats too annoying.

Second,let the Game masters speak in English in game or in forum. Most specially when they Broadcast,hosts Event(s).

Third,make those custom weapons,wings,head gears as a quest item. Rather than putting them at mall then players just go in gold room and hunt some golds or treasure box to earn some zeny and just buy them. Lets put some thrill on the server.

Fourth,make the mall wider/bigger. Its better to have a wide mall in order to put more npc for the players needs.

Fifth,disable dropping any items/loots at main town. Makes more clean and neat without any trash at prontera.

Sixth,let the Game masters host an event when there are many players online. Because it seems like they are just hosting events on their favorite players. They are even hosting event even there is only 1 player with the game master online.

I do really wanna help the server grow because I like it. But no offense,I don't want some of the attitudes of the GM's that they are showing not only to me. And some of the Game masters don't have any knowledge on the server too. Why don't is he/she a GM if he/she don't even know any about the server,right? But nvm. <_< Anyway,I've tried making simple banner for the server in order for me to help advertise the server with a simple banner on it but if this is what always happen every single minute/second on the server,I rather not to continue advertising and helping but I will just rate it down and quit. <_< Sorry!

I/We will be Expecting more Improvement. Good luck Gheiz & More power to BerzerkerRO,
Red
Back to top Go down
Gheiz
Admin
Gheiz

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:54 pm

We will try to make some changes, thanks for the suggestions please keep supporting BerzerkRO
Back to top Go down
http://berzerkro.tk
R e D

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:18 pm

No worries,we will be expecting some changes.

Thanks for the reply,
Red
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1