BerzerkRO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official BerzerkRO Community Board (Forum)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Error with hair stylist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gobe

Error with hair stylist Empty
PostSubject: Error with hair stylist   Error with hair stylist Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:37 pm

When you get to the end of hair stylist browsing list, here's an error message, and closes the window, then when you try log back on the error message appears again and now i can't log on =[
Back to top Go down
DanielFb

PostSubject: Re: Error with hair stylist   Error with hair stylist Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:51 pm

lol, I tried that before. All you have to do, is go to control panel (Click register). then log in ur account. Then you just restart your hairstyle, then the program is gone.~ Hope this can help you.
Back to top Go down
DanielFb

PostSubject: Re: Error with hair stylist   Error with hair stylist Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:53 pm

oppsss. ''Then the problem is gone''..=D
Back to top Go down
R e D

PostSubject: Re: Error with hair stylist   Error with hair stylist Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:06 pm

I agree on his answer. Anyway, do you have fully update sakry/kro? If you don't, kindly update them to avoid errors. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error with hair stylist   Error with hair stylist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error with hair stylist
Page 1 of 1